Amuse Bouche (ˈä-ˌmüz-ˈbüsh): literally translated into “mouth amuser”. Wikipedia definition: a single, bite-sized hors d’oeuvre.
Jodie’s use of the term: a small hint or clever tip! Or today: an announcement!!!
I was truly overjoyed that my post Leggings for the 50’s, 60’s, & 70’s: With a Tunic was selected for the weekly IFB Links a la mode.
Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) cultivates a community for fashion bloggers to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog.
I sincerely hope you check out these other bloggers posts, since it’s always good to broaden our horizons on different topics & perspectives!! My faves (besides mine, of course) were Funky Jungles’s (I totally agree with her on the trenchcoat) and Spy Girl (she is such a creative artist!).
Links à la Mode: April 9
- A Handful of Stories: Shooting Outfit Posts With the Olympus OMD-EM10
- Attire Club: The Men’s Guide to Wearing Pastel Colors
- Bibi Shelter: Jeremy Scott for Adidas Original Fragrance Launch
- Charlotte Lucy: Alexander McQueen/Nick Waplington: Working Process at The Tate
- Flip Flops and Furs: A Benefit for Scotty’s House
- Funky Jungle: 5 Fashion ‘Must Haves’ I Don’t Own
- A Glamorous Revelation: To Write Love on Her Arms
- Jodie’s Touch of Style: Leggings With a Tunic After 50
- Ms. Fabulous: Winners of the 6th Annual Fashion 2.0 Awards
- Prime Butterfly: 5 Magazine Trends That Need to Die in 2015
- Purushu Arie: Celebrating the Spirit of the Seventies
- Riva la Diva: Easy DIY Valentino-Inspired Dress Tutorial
- Ri(t)ch Styles: How to Pick the Right T-Shirt for a Guy
- Sly on the Wall: A Hair Story
- Spy Girl: L.A. Frock Stars—Golden Age of Hollywood
- Storybook Apothecary: Swimwear Looks for Every Style
- Suzanne Carillo: 10 Important Life Lessons I Learned From Watching Mad Men
- That Paki Blog: Illustrating Pakistan Fashion Week by Mahoor Jamal
- TLV Birdie: Watch Your Mouth
- Wear It Fair: Vintage Styles for Work, Rest and Play
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.