Amuse Bouche (ˈä-ˌmüz-ˈbüsh): literally translated into “mouth amuser”. Wikipedia definition: a single, bite-sized hors d’oeuvre.
Jodie’s use of the term: a small hint or clever tip! (Think Hints from Heloise!!) or today: an announcement:
My post on Bright Pink with a muted neutral was featured on the Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly roundup~
you can see it again here.
Here are the other Links à la Mode: June 4
It’s fun to check out new blogs–I’m partial to the small, personal ones. And my 3 favorites (besides mine) this time are Fashion Tales Blog (Useful Apps), Pudding Monster (Why you should dress well) and Riva La Diva (DIY Circle Skirt)! See if you agree with my picks!
- A Handful of Stories: Paris 2015—My Moveable Feast
- Attire Club: Best Menswear Looks at the CFDA Awards 2015
- Bookish & Belle: The 30×30 Wardrobe Challenge
- Dress Code: High Fashion: The Stunning Jewelry of Cannes Film Festival 2015
- Everyday Starlet: Fitness for Fashion Bloggers
- Fashion Blender: Bold Graphic Statements
- Fashion Studio Magazine: 8 Tips to Refresh Your Makeup This Summer
- Fashion Tales Blog: Useful Apps Volume 2
- Head 2 Heels: Traveling and Taking Photos Without a Photographer
- Jodi’s Touch of Style: Bright Pink for the ’50s, ’60s & ’70s
- Les Assorties’: An Interview with Ormary Founder Merita Memisi
- Montgomery Fest: Style on Deck
- Pudding Monster: Why You Should Dress Well to Feel Better
- Riva La Diva: DIY Anthropologie Circlet Vida Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Live Like a Mermaid All Summer Long
- Trendy Techie: Meet the Rocket Scientists Who Are Reinventing the Heel
- The Sweet Seed: Top Summer Fashion Trends
- We Are Ready Made: Soviet Cool
- What 2 Wear Where: Cork Shoes for Summer Style and Comfort
- Whimsy Soul: Treasure Island Flea Market
SPONSOR: Shopbop: Lolo, Illesteva, Bijules, Shop Raga, Thornton Bregazzi, MZ bags, Cia Maritima, Wang Denim, Vitra, Delfonics, & S’well water bottles
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.