Since spring has sprung and summer is right around the corner, the three of us are sharing our thoughts on some of the new styles of sandals from Jambu. In this Jambu review, we are not only talking about all of the wonderful characteristics of the sandals we have been putting to the test, but then we also styled them for an evening out.
Most of us think of flat sandals as a casual footwear option. But I think we have proven how versatile these can really be.
Quote of the day: “You can attract luck simply by sharing your work publicly.” James Clear
I have written many articles about this company’s shoes and we showcase not only what to wear with them but also give our thoughts about them.
The Company Jambu Footwear: Known For Comfortable shoes
I was introduced to the company Jambu over 5 years now when they reached out to me to try out some of their fall styles and we styled them both in casual outfits and dressier looks. It was the first time I had explored the idea of comfortable shoes since I had always thought that description meant ugly old lady shoes.
Yet, Jambu has been working hard to make shoes that would be stylish and feel good on our feet. Over the years they have evolved and incorporated details that help a wide range of women. There are certain styles that are available in wide widths, there are certain styles that are available in sizes up to 12, and there are also certain styles that have the APMA seal of acceptance for good foot health.
They even have shoes that are eco-friendly, vegan, and/or water-resistant, so make sure you check out all of the options.
Today we are concentrating our Jambu review on 3 of the sandals that are available for Spring/Summer 2023. Because you deserve to have comfortable fit shoes that look fabulous and it’s even better when they are 20% off with my code JTouch20 which is good until April 28, 2023. The code is good on ANY Jambu shoes so don’t limit yourself to only these sandals.
In fact, many of the sneakers we have shown in the past here and here are still available.
Georgia Jambu Review
The Georgia sandal is ideal for the young and old alike. The platform sole gives a modern vibe to a simple strap sandal that is comfortable and yet stylish too.
My mom was over the moon because
- Comfort, comfort, comfort. My mom has a bump on the top of her foot, and the straps on this Georgia sandal don’t get in the way of it at all. But that’s not the only comfort factor. The way this insole is shaped is like having custom-made shoes. The heel is cradled, and the arch and toes have a support bump.
- Charlotte loves the lighter color that blends well with her skin so they go with anything.
- The strap on the back keeps them secure.
- True to size. My mom ordered an 8M and they fit perfectly.
The other features you will appreciate:
- Contoured PU footbed-this is the detail that mom discussed in #1
- Buckle closure
- Lightweight sandal
- Available in this light tan color and also black
Tiana Jambu Review
The Tiana sandal is one of those that would be perfect on and off the beach. Lesley can wear these to the pool and then they look just as good for a date night.
Lesley was ecstatic with these sandals because
- The comfort is heavenly with the soft, curvy insole and there is a bit of arch support too.
- Because of the non-slip outer sole, she can wear these at the pool (where she hangs out a lot with her water aerobics classes and to cool off in the summer) and not worry about slipping on the wet concrete.
- The style is both casual and sporty, yet can be dressed up for an evening out to dinner. Just like she is showing below.
- True to size. Lesley ordered an 8.5M and you can see how they fit perfectly.
- She also wanted to add that the fit is nice because even though there is no back strap, her feet didn’t slip and slide, plus the straps are soft.
Other details :
- All terra traction-that is what Lesley was talking about in #2
- Memory foam insoles
- Slip-on sandal
- Available in this champagne color and also black and off-white.
Frida Jambu Revie
The Frida sandals are a pair that you will wear over and over through the warmer months. They are easy to wear because they are a slide meaning there is no ankle strap around the back of the foot. Easy in and easy out.
I’m in love with these sandals and let me tell you why.
- The leather is super soft.
- Your foot is enveloped with this contoured footbed. I’m calling it comfort beyond comfort. Can you see the contouring at the heel, around the arch, and even at the toes? This detail is exactly why you have to try these out.
- The buckle lets you adjust the strap to fit your foot.
- Even though they are “flats” they are supportive and have a platform for some height.
- True to size. I ordered a 7M and they fit like they should.
Other details you should know:
- Available in this camel color or black
- Teeth-like treads
- Contoured footbed-exactly what I discussed in #2
You should definitely sign up for the emails below. Besides the free eBook, my email family gets personal tidbits of what’s going on in my life along with other happenings, sales, information, giveaways, extra photos, and inspirational articles.
Now let’s look at how we styled these fabulous Jambu sandals. You might think that these kinds of sandals are only for casual days, but we decided to wear them for a fancy dinner out.
Charlotte-Skirt with Skin-Colored Sandals
Charlotte chose to wear a spring color outfit with a mint green skirt, a multi-color sweater top, and then a coral jacket. The light tan Georgia shoes tie in perfectly because they blend so well with my mom’s skin tone.
BTW my mom is
Lesley-Pants and Champagne Colored Sandals
Lesley put together a neutral outfit with pants that matched the champagne color of the shoes. She wore a sleeveless, silky top to contrast against the lighter color pants and then pulled it all together with an amazing statement necklace.
You see the scarf tied to the strap of her purse. This scarf not only acts as a beautiful decorative item, but it was also brought out and tied around her shoulders later in the evening when it got chilly.
Jodie-Dress and Camel Colored Sandals
The warm shade of these camel Frida sandals was a fabulous addition to this tropical dress. The dress is sleeveless so I added a white blazer along with mint green accessories.
Since I tend to wear a lot of dresses both for casual days and dress-up days, these sandals have proven that they will be my go-tos,
Jambu Review Sponsored Post Details
This is a sponsored post with Jambu. What a sponsored post entails is that the company gifted us the footwear and paid me to write the post. Of course, that doesn’t change how we feel about the shoes. We give our honest thoughts.
I feel so blessed to be able to work with smaller companies and they appreciate your support too. It is truly a win/win for everyone and your purchases and clicks show the company that blogging marketing really works. Thank you for reading and clicking over to explore their site.
We have worked with Jambu for 5 years now because we appreciate their comfort and style. The best part of working with these companies is being able to offer you a discount code. Use Jtouch20 for 20% off your purchase on anything on their site until April 28, 2023. If you’ve never tried Jambu footwear, they are one of the companies I’ve mentioned in my Comfortable Everyday Shoe post
Thank you for visiting my space on the internet. I like to showcase how it’s never too late to look great for women of any age, size, or working with any kind of budget.
I feel I’m here to help move beyond the fashion rules of yesterday and evolve. Style and clothes are made to give you joy. Not cause us stress because we are worried about what others think.
My hope is that you get ideas and inspiration from Charlotte, Lesley, and myself. It’s not about copying what we wear, but about using what you already have and updating items along the way.
Most of all it’s getting us to think differently and dare I say, have fun.
Welcome to Jodie’s Touch of Style. I’m here to prove that it’s never too late to look great. Clothing and style are meant to showcase your inner personality. So let’s have fun and try new things.
It’s not just about me on this blog, but also my mother and friend. We get to showcase not only different decades of life but also different body shapes and unique personal styles.